WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 baguette
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 large mint leaves
- 250g Love Beets cooked beetroot
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice baguette into 1/2-inch thick rounds. Spread evenly on baking sheet and pop into heated oven for five minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While baguette is in the oven, chop beets into cubes, thinly slice mint, and rinse and pat dry blueberries.
- Assemble the bruschetta by spreading ricotta thickly on each slice of baguette, then top with beets and blueberries.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with mint and enjoy!