WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4 pork sausages
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to season
- Love Beets Cooked Beetroot, grated
- 4 hot-dog rolls or pieces of French stick
WHAT TO DO
- Combine the syrup, mustard and vinegar with seasoning.
- Paint the mixture over the sausages then cook them on a hot barbecue or under a preheated grill for 10-15 minutes. Turn them frequently and baste with the glaze until cooked through.
- Serve in hot dog rolls or French stick and top with shredded beetroot and lambs lettuce.